"Heart Wants What It Wants"
by: Selena Gomez
You got me
sippin' on something
sippin' on something
I can't
compare to nothing
compare to nothing
I've ever
known, I'm hoping
known, I'm hoping
That after
this fever I'll survive
this fever I'll survive
I know I'm
acting a bit crazy
acting a bit crazy
Strung out,
a little bit hazy
a little bit hazy
Hand over
heart, I'm praying
heart, I'm praying
That I'm
gonna make it out alive
gonna make it out alive
The bed's
getting cold and you're not here
getting cold and you're not here
The future
that we hold is so unclear
that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not
alive until you call
alive until you call
And I'll
bet the odds against it all
bet the odds against it all
Save your
advice 'cause I won't hear
advice 'cause I won't hear
You might
be right but I don't care
be right but I don't care
There's a
million reasons why I should give you up
million reasons why I should give you up
But the
heart wants what it wants
heart wants what it wants
You got me
scattered in pieces
scattered in pieces
Shining
like stars and screaming
like stars and screaming
Lightening
me up like Venus
me up like Venus
But then
you disappear and make me wait
you disappear and make me wait
And every
second's like torture
second's like torture
Hell over
trip, no more so
trip, no more so
Finding a
way to let go
way to let go
Baby baby
no I can't escape
no I can't escape
The bed's
getting cold and you're not here
getting cold and you're not here
The future
that we hold is so unclear
that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not
alive until you call
alive until you call
And I'll
bet the odds against it all
bet the odds against it all
Save your
advice 'cause I won't hear
advice 'cause I won't hear
You might
be right but I don't care
be right but I don't care
There's a
million reasons why I should give you up
million reasons why I should give you up
But the
heart wants what it wants (x4)
heart wants what it wants (x4)
This is a
modern fairytale
modern fairytale
No happy
endings
endings
No wind in
our sails
our sails
But I can't
imagine a life without
imagine a life without
Breathless
moments
moments
Breaking me
down down down
down down down
The bed's
getting cold and you're not here
getting cold and you're not here
The future
that we hold is so unclear
that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not
alive until you call
alive until you call
And I'll
bet the odds against it all
bet the odds against it all
Save your
advice 'cause I won't hear
advice 'cause I won't hear
You might
be right but I don't care
be right but I don't care
There's a
million reasons why I should give you up
million reasons why I should give you up
But the
heart wants what it wants (x4)
heart wants what it wants (x4)
The heart
wants what it wants baby
wants what it wants baby
No comments:
Post a Comment